Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Ping Pong Shming Shmong

I'm playing table tennis almost every work day.  It should be a great release from the demands of work and life, but if anything it is causing me more rather than less stress.  My form in 2017 has been absolutely abysmal - too many errors, my power forehand failing me, consistently losing games and matches to what should be my well-matched colleagues.  I can partly blame my equipment - my paddle is showing wear and tear from my power game.  So might be time to invest in a new and improved one.  But if I continue to lose with a new paddle, then my ping pong malaise might plum new depths.  Here's hoping I can turn my form around soon.  A rare upcoming busy period at work is not going to stop me playing - and I hope to be able to channel my work frustrations into a more intense and focused game!

No comments:

Post a Comment