Saturday, January 7, 2017

Football, American

My second favorite weekend of American Football - wild card weekend.  This is the first weekend of the playoffs - so we've cut the chaff (sadly, including the San Diego Chargers) and starting to concentrate on the big boys.  Only the divisional round next weekend is better.  Just watched the Seattle Seahawks win relatively comfortably.  I kind of have a lot of conflicted thoughts on Seattle - I like the team, but hate the fans.  Only the New England Patriot fans are worse.  I don't think Seattle is good enough to win the Superbowl this year - I regrettably think that the Patriots must be considered the favorites.  But they are capable on going on a run, and I think their game against a rested Atlanta Falcons team next week might be a close one.

No comments:

Post a Comment