Monday, January 16, 2017

DVD

I get more than my fair share of junk flyers and brochures - but I've never had a DVD left on my door before, until now.  Apparently it is the most widely distributed film in history, translated into more than 1000 languages and seen by billions worldwide.  At least according to the DVD sleeve.  It is "The Life of Jesus Christ: A special edition of the film JESUS".  I haven't seen it - and although it might be the most accurate film ever produced on the life of Jesus Christ, again according to the DVD sleeve, I've not really any desire to see it.  The fact that I've got an increasing number of other films and TV programs to catch up on doesn't help.  Nor does the fact that I question the boast of "accuracy" on anything regarding the life of Jesus Christ.  But this is neither the time or place for a debate on theology.  

No comments:

Post a Comment