Monday, January 2, 2017

New Year's Resolutions

I have just 3 New Year's Resolutions:

1. Find a new home
2. Get a new car
3. See an optician and get new glasses

These should be easily obtainable, so I'll be disappointed if I don't fulfill them.

Not been feeling great since I've been back - I haven't managed to shake the cold symptoms that I brought back with me, and I've really been struggling with readjusting to the time difference (so I've been falling asleep on the sofa in the early evening, and waking up very early).  And it's been so cold since I've got back, and forecast to get colder this week, as low as -9 C one night.  Not good - compounded by the fact that my apartment has terrible heat insulation.  What a great way to start the year!  At least I've finally managed to clear up all the ready oats that I had brought back with me but which leaked over everything in one of my suitcases - that stuff gets everywhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment