Sunday, October 31, 2021

Last Sunny Weekend of the Year

It was an unusually clear and sunny weekend here.  And with that came some plunging temperatures - almost freezing around sunrise.  I had to bump the temperature up on my thermostat!  But at least I was able to get out and make the most of the nice weather, which was important as it might be the last we have for a while.  I have a load of photos to sort out, particularly from Saturday when I went somewhere I've never been to before - I'll post an entry with some photos later in the week, hopefully tomorrow.  And also my leaf blower got a lot of use this weekend, where I cleared all the tree debris from my patio, my deck and my driveway.  There is so much of it - and frustratingly loads of it ends up inside, so I'm constantly vacuuming it up.  I don't know if we've got any big windstorms in the forecast, but I'm sure loads more debris will come down.  We do have a lot of rain in the forecast - indeed, if I look at the 14 day forecast then every single day beginning tomorrow has rain, some of it heavy.  Classic Pacific NW - this is when I miss living in Southern California.    

1 comment: