Sunday, October 17, 2021

Seahawks

Seattle Seahawks were playing in the Sunday Night game tonight.  I wasn't watching, and I haven't heard any fireworks, so I assume they lost.  Even if it's raining quite heavily, like it is now, some idiot will still set off a load of fireworks whenever they win.  In fact, while I think about it, I haven't heard them very much at all this year, mainly because Seattle have not started the season very well (I think they're 2-4 now, and also have their star quarterback out injured).  It also explains why I haven't seen many people out and about in their Seahawk's gear recently - what a bunch of glory fans we have round here.     

1 comment:

  1. Mega Fucking Harsh, because.....

    Many of those same fans supported the Seahawks before they became contenders.

    I remember Dave Kreig & Steve Largent in the Kingdome when NFL was big in the UK in the 80's.
    (Note Steve Largent's franchise WR record was only beaten a couple of years back - by DK Metcalf).

    Anyway - Well done for getting a rise out of me!!

    We won't win much this year - Russ is out (as you've said) &, personally, I think Pete Carroll's heart's not in it anymore.

    By the way - I snigger every time we win with the pleasing thought of muchos pyroctechnics ex-Snohomish.

    ReplyDelete