Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Booster Shot

With the CDC having expanded eligibility for COVID-19 booster shots recently, I will aim to get one in a few week's time.  It's almost 6 months since I got my 2nd shot, after which due to my "underlying medical conditions" (i.e. being obese and having high blood pressure - aren't I lucky....) I am eligible.  I had a quick look online, and it seems there is another drive-thru place not too far away (not the same one I went to before, which I guess is no longer a vaccination site since it was in the car park of a college) where if I can get an appointment then I can get a booster shot.  Given the COVID situation in the UK, it is a sad state of affairs if I can get my booster shot before my parents.  But if I'm going to come back to the UK for Christmas, then I will feel much better about having had a booster shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment