Monday, October 25, 2021

Messy Remnants

Although we've still got a wet and windy week ahead, the worst of the winds are over.  I think I was very lucky to avoid any prolonged power outages - I lost power again overnight, but that was it.  And as I look at the outage map, there are still loads of scattered outages everywhere.  My driveway is an absolute mess with loads of tree debris - this is why I bought a leaf blower.  But no point putting it to use until we have a stretch of drier and quieter weather - which looks like it's going to be next weekend.  Apparently some bigger tree limbs came down in the surrounding roads and yards - I heard a lot of chainsaws this morning.  It's a wonder that none of them snagged a power line on the way down.  It's difficult to quantify the amount of tree debris there is - maybe these photos of my patio and deck will help.  These were clear a few days ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment