Saturday, October 2, 2021

Changing Seasons

I don't recall how this compares to previous years, but the last few nights/mornings have been the first time I've considered turning on my heating again since before summer.  I've resisted the urge so far, but I think we're close - and close to getting huge electricity bills again!  But I have taken the first steps of storing away my portable fans and portable air conditioning unit, and replacing them with a couple of portable heaters that I have.  Having just experienced the hottest summer ever here, now I predict the coldest winter ever.  Don't you just love climate change.  Now that I have a Dyson fan, I'm also thinking that I might need one of those Dyson fan heaters - even at Dyson's exorbitant prices.  Maybe I can get a cheap refurbished one.  

2 comments:

  1. We've had a Dyson fan heater as our primarily lounge heating now for 2 years (as our lounge radiator is 2nd last in the run & the size of a small postage stamp - so pretty much useless).

    The Dyson is muchos muy bien!!!!

    ReplyDelete