Thursday, December 10, 2020

Tennis Elbow

I'm going to sound like an old man, but as I've got older I've started to suffer from all kind of aches and pains.  Back ache, migraines, muscle aches, digestive trouble, coughs, and so on.  Obviously when some of these are covid-type symptoms, and more than one of them are occurring simultaneously, then I start to worry.  I've either been very lucky or I don't think I've been infected with covid yet, because I've certainly not shown any severe symptoms.  But the ailment I'm currently suffering from is, I think, tennis elbow.  And it is giving me a lot of grief - it can be quite painful, and I do notice a decrease in muscle strength in that arm.  If it persists through into the new year, then I shall have to see a doctor about it.  And it'll have to be a new doctor - since I don't think my current doctor is practicing any more.  As I get closer to a time when I start needing to have regular prostate exams, then I need to find a new doctor I can trust!  

No comments:

Post a Comment