Sunday, December 20, 2020

Positivity

I have, once again, been accused of being too negative in these blog posts.  I have a number of responses to this slanderous hit:

(a) Suck it up.  I am not a positive person, so this blog is only a reflection of who I am.  I'd rather be honest than write with fake positivity.

(b) With everything that has happened in 2020, it has not exactly been a year that promotes positivity.  In fact, you could probably go as far as saying that this might be the worst post-Second World War year in history - at least for first world countries.

(c) I've lived in a country that has had a leadership for the last 4 years that has promoted an agenda of hatred and divisiveness.  Hardly conducive to promoting positivity.  I do think that it will help when Biden takes over (accompanied with an end to the pandemic) - not just for me, but I hope for the country as a whole (marginalizing Trumpism is key).  

(d) Whatever this is:

No comments:

Post a Comment