Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Work Update

Well, it's official - I have a new manager.  Finally!  No big fanfare, no big announcement - in fact, no announcement at all.  I didn't even know I had a new manager beginning this week until someone else told me.  Neither my old manager or my new manager said anything to me.  Nice.  Not exactly the most auspicious start.  It's going to be interesting to see how I start to be used going forward - looks like I'm going to be in a supporting role rather than a leading role, which I don't mind as long as it doesn't hold me back from getting a promotion.  Which if I don't get at the end of the year, then I'm going to be extremely disappointed.  But it does seems that what I'm going to be working on is of higher importance and higher profile - so that bodes well (even if it means I might be a bit busier...!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment