Saturday, May 26, 2018

Weekend

This might be my last entry for a few days, so wanted to get one in early today – going down to Oregon over Memorial Day weekend with a couple of friends, and leaving later this morning.  I’m not sure what to expect of the weekend – I wanted to stay in Portland where there is plenty of stuff to do, but apparently they’ve booked somewhere on the coast.  Different people, different priorities - I imagine this might be more of a weekend devoted to eating, drinking and hanging around, rather than my preference of getting out and about and seeing/doing as many sights/activities as I can.  Which is fine – I just have to look at this as something different to what I would do if I was travelling to Oregon by myself (which is something I need to start doing more of).

No comments:

Post a Comment