Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Holiday Hangover

A not very constructive day back at work today after the long weekend.  Thought about “working from home” as I could have done with a lie in and catching up with my DVR recordings – for example, I recorded the Champions League final (but didn’t succeed in avoiding the score over the weekend!).  But here I am in the office - sucker.  In the next few days I’ll try to update the previous couple of posts with some photos and a little bit about where we went.  It has definitely made me want to make more of my weekends and holiday/vacation days going forward – the next holiday is Independence Day on 4th July, but unfortunately that is on a Wednesday which kind of sucks because I’d prefer a long weekend to drive somewhere.  So I might have to start thinking about shorter weekend trips away somewhere – maybe every other weekend?  I definitely want to explore more of Oregon, and I’d also like to see more of east Washington.  Not a bad time to do this before the schools break up for summer.  I just need to conquer my natural state of laziness!     

No comments:

Post a Comment