Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Parking

Some of the parking in our work garage is terrible – my old car had some scratches and dents that I think were caused by people hitting my car when they opened their driver door.  And then there was the time that someone parked so close to me on my driver’s side that there wasn’t enough room for me to get in, so I had to clamber across into the driver’s seat from the passenger side.  Now, I am especially sensitive to bad parking because I don’t want to see anything done to my shiny and new car.  I happened to go through the garage on the way back from lunch today, and look what I saw:


Isn’t that just terrible parking?!  That car wasn’t next to me when I parked this morning.  And it seems suspiciously non-compact, even though the spaces are clearly marked Compact.  And there is no way that person didn’t hit my car (with the GB sticker!) when they opened their driver door.  So that was a line crossed (literally), and I made a complaint about it.  Apparently, the driver of that car got a warning and was told to move their car – but I have no actual idea who it was.  But regardless, I have reached zero tolerance and I will take photos and issue complaints if I see any more blatant parking violations like this.  Someone who is as bad at parking as this doesn’t even deserve a spot in the garage.  I don’t care how senior or how important they might be.   

No comments:

Post a Comment