Friday, May 4, 2018

One of those days

A weird bad day today.  It started by waking up thinking it was Saturday, then coming to the slow and depressing realization that it’s actually Friday and I have to go into work.  Then wearing a new pair of shoes for the first time and realizing, after I’ve left home, that the shoes don’t fit and are really uncomfortable.  I tried them on at the shoe shop, so I have no idea what has changed between now and then.  Thank god I had an extra pair of sneakers at work.  And then I managed to tweak my already bad back playing ping pong this afternoon.  Really inopportune timing, as we have a ping pong tournament at work next week.  All of this on top of finding out that I'm going to be very busy at work for the next few weeks, and still really impatient that my manager situation has not changed yet (next week maybe?!?!).  It sucks to me, bro. 

No comments:

Post a Comment