Monday, May 7, 2018

Ping Pong Progress

The most recent work table tennis tournament started this week.  I played a double-header today, and won both my matches comfortably to reach the Semi-finals of the Advanced bracket.  Unfortunately, my nemesis waits in the semis – the same guy who beat me in the final of the last tournament, and who has consistently beaten me in regular play.  Especially over the last month, but at least our most recent games have started to become closer so there is a glimmer of hope.  It is a daunting task – and I will need to play my absolute best to have a chance, and hope that tournament play reveals some cracks in his game.  It is scheduled for Thursday, so hopefully my bank pain will have gone away by then (unlikely, as my back pain tends to get exacerbated by stress, and work is definitely quite stressful at the moment). 

No comments:

Post a Comment