Sunday, March 7, 2021

Bingeing

I feel like I'm long overdue to start binge-watching a great TV show.  But so many to choose from.  Do I go for one I've seen before or not?  Do I go for a box set that I already own or not?  Do I go for something old or something contemporary?  Do I go for something British or something American?  Obviously I could just stick to the Bond films - something I've been meaning to do for a while.  But no, I want it to be a long-running TV show.  And I think I've decided which one it is going to be.  It is a show that I own the first series of on DVD, but I don't think I've seen any of the subsequent series.  It is a critically acclaimed show that ran for 6 series, the last of which was in 2007.  I know the ending - it is quite famous (or is it infamous?!) - even though I've never seen it.  And, apparently, there is going to be a prequel film released later this year.  It is, of course, The Sopranos.  And it's an HBO show, so I should be able to stream each episode for free - so final question, how should I space out 86 episodes?  I'm thinking maybe 3 episodes a week - which means I'll be done in about 28 weeks, which will take me up to September.  Blimey, that feels like a long time away.  I wonder if I'll still be working from home by then?          

No comments:

Post a Comment