Sunday, February 28, 2021

Weight Check-in Feb

Jeez, is it already the end of another month?  Time for another look at how my weight loss is coming along.  Well I just weighed myself, and not so good.  Not so much any weight loss but actually some weight gained.  Just a couple of pounds, and not surprising but still disappointing.  My diet hasn't been great over the last few weeks - despite having these "healthy" meals being delivered.  For example, I have developed a random and unhealthy addiction to pop-tarts!  And my exercise regime has been poor to non-existent - yes, I can somewhat blame the rainy weather for not enticing me to get out much, but unless it's absolutely pouring down then that is not an acceptable excuse.  I need to improve next month.  If not, then I need to make some significant changes to my lifestyle if I'm going to be serious about losing weight.  Which I want to be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment