Monday, February 8, 2021

Superbowl Sunday

Oh wow, did I forget to post a blog yesterday?  Perhaps I was caught up with the Superbowl being won by a quarterback who is nearly as old as me.  Nope, it wasn't that because I didn't watch a single minute of the game.  It must have just slipped my mind.  Though apparently our local Seahawks fan who sets fireworks off when Seattle wins a game was at it again last night - I'm not sure whether he is a Tom Brady fan or a Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan.  I'm not sorry I missed it - apparently it wasn't that good a game.  But happy that this was another screw you to the New England Patriots - one of my least favorite sports franchises.  

1 comment:

  1. It was a very good game if you're into the complete annihilation of a very good offensive unit by an even better defensive unit!

    I wanted the Bucs to win (for TB, but in reality Tampa's offence was OK (not bad, didn't turn over much, but not spectacular).

    What ground my gears was that TB got MVP.

    Every one of the defensive unit was outstanding.

    Gronk blocked fantastically & caught 2 for TD

    WTF!!!

    ReplyDelete