Thursday, February 18, 2021

Sweet Treats

Yay, my first "British Candy Box" arrived today.  And I've already started dabbling in it.  I think that might be the first bag of Frazzles I've had in over 30 years!  For my subscription, I went for "The Ultimate British Box" - so once a month I should get delivered a mixture of chocolates, crisps and sweets that probably won't last very long at all.  I'm a touch disappointed that a few of the items are readily available here - so not an exclusively British selection - but still most of the contents I cannot get here and which I miss, so that's good.  A lot of items have their prices on them, so I get to see just how much I'm overpaying for the privilege of getting them delivered here (and with shipping I'm maybe paying close to $50 for about £15 of goodies - but probably still worth it).  Hopefully this will satiate some of my cravings until I'm next back in the UK - or at least when the Canadian border opens and I can go shopping there!

No comments:

Post a Comment