Sunday, September 19, 2021

Vaccine Requirement

In some welcome news, King County - the biggest county in Washington, not the one I live in but the one I work in since it includes the city of Seattle - has issued an order that all people have to require proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test in order to enter most indoor venues.  This is the kind of order I can wholeheartedly get behind - even if I'm not sure how rigorously it will be enforced.  If it makes vaccinated people like me feel safer in going out, then I'm all for it.  The order doesn't go into effect until 25 October, so I might have to wait until then until I go the cinema to watch the new Bond film (which is due to be released here on 8 October).  And then I have to make sure I go to a cinema in King County, not Snohomish County where I live (which I don't think has a similar requirement yet).       

No comments:

Post a Comment