Monday, September 6, 2021

Lack of photos

Hmmm, I've not been posting many photos on this blog recently.  I want to rectify this, but honestly I don't have many opportunities to rectify this.  I'm not exactly getting out and about to many new and exciting places.  Almost all my walks/hikes are to places I've been to before, are not very far away, and are not exactly photogenic.  I don't think I can change that during the week when I'm working - especially now that I've actually started to get quite busy at work.  So I think I need to change my weekend habits - and make an effort on at least one weekend day to go to somewhere I've never been to before.  That's a tough ask - but I might try now that we're past Labor Day and the more popular sights tend to be slightly less crowded.  I've just renewed my State Park annual pass and National Parks annual pass (both of which I can actually expense through work via our wellbeing benefit!), so let's actually make better use of them.   

No comments:

Post a Comment