Sunday, September 26, 2021

So Tired

I've not been sleeping well recently.  A small part of it might be having watched too much 9/11 documentary footage recently, and it's giving me nightmares.  A larger part of it is undoubtedly my appalling diet and exercise regime.  But the biggest culprit is my mattress.  I've also been suffering from a bad back recently (which could be either a symptom or a cause of my lack of sleep), and I don't think it's coincidence that my getting a bad back started up at the same time I flipped my mattress.  I haven't had the mattress long - but I think it's already messed up, at least on one side.  I should get a new one, and indeed I have my eye on one.  It's not cheap, but I think the extra comfort and durability is worth it.  But then I've got to deal with disposing of the old mattress and setting up the new mattress - neither of which I can easily do myself.  The joys of living alone.  I think I can get a friend to come round to help me out, but everything is such a hassle.  And I'm too tired to deal with it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment