Friday, September 10, 2021

Frustration

I know that at least one person who reads this blog plays, or played, Ring Fit Adventure on the Nintendo Switch.  As summer comes to an end, the days get shorter and the weather takes a turn for the worse, I think I shall be playing it a bit more regularly once again as a form of exercise when I'm stuck inside.  However, I'm hitting a roadblock in the game and it's driving me crazy.  It's the missions that require you to complete a level without battling monsters.  Which basically requires you to double jump over them when you encounter them on the level.  But I'm finding that it's practically impossible to time the jumps accurately every time.  So I've spent way too many attempts trying to complete one of these fricking missions.  I mean I could just move on to the next world and forget about it, but I'm determined to complete the mission before then.  But the more attempts that end in failure, the more frustrated I get, and the less inclined I am to play the game again.  Curse my stubbornness.      

No comments:

Post a Comment