Tuesday, September 28, 2021

The Reviews Are in

It seems that No Time to Die is receiving good to mixed reviews.  Which is a touch disappointing.  But it was unlikely to ever be the classic Bond film I hoped it might be.  But hopefully it's a half-decent send off for Daniel Craig.  I haven't decided whether to go to the cinema to watch it when it comes out here, but this does remind me that I need to start rewatching all the other Bond films.  It's been a while.  What I do know is that some extraordinarily expensive Bond-related merchandise has come out now - which is even too much for my deep pockets.  I'm not going to shell out 200 squid on a Bond advent calendar - only a 12 day advent calendar at that.  And I'm definitely not going to shell out 90K on a 007 James Bond Aston Martin DB5 Junior Car (two-thirds scale of a real car).         

No comments:

Post a Comment