Thursday, November 19, 2020

Insurance

Well, apparently my dental insurance doesn't pay for everything.  I just received a letter from my dentists saying that I owe then $400, because it looks like I maxed out my insurance and I have to pay out-of-pocket for the remaining balance.  Which is disappointing, to say the least.  Do I blame myself for not checking what my annual maximum was that my insurance will pay?  Do I blame the dentists for not actually letting me know what the real cost of all the dental services I received would be to me?  Yes and yes.  I guess I won't be going to the dentists again this year.  Let's hope no one punches me in the mouth.  Like if we're fighting over the last pack of toilet rolls in the supermarket.  Yes, once again there is a shortage - unbelievable.         

No comments:

Post a Comment