Sunday, January 19, 2020

Underachievement

I had fallen behind on my TIME magazines, so I've been catching up this weekend.  Including reading the TIME Person of the Year issue.  This year, the winner was Greta Thunberg.  I don't know whether that was the right choice or not, and I certainly still don't see the environment and climate change being a priority in American politics.  But boy, it hit hard how little I've done and how little I've achieved in my life.  Such a waste.  Is it too late to change that?  Probably not, but the simple fact is that I won't.  I just don't have the motivation, the drive and the dedication to make my mark on the world.  Nor do most people.  Which is why the human race sucks.

1 comment:

  1. Chris. I've never heard of Greta Thunberg & I've heard of you.

    Chillax

    ReplyDelete