Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Snowed in Day 3

An earlier entry today, just in case there are any power outages later.  I'm still staying at home.  The last band of snow is due this afternoon, and after that windier and warmer.  So I plan to clear my driveway tomorrow, and actually go into work on Friday.  I kind of measure my ability to go into work by school district closures - and my district has been closed for the first 3 days this week, so it's not just me being affected by these conditions.

The sun did pop out this morning for the first time in ages, which made for a nice view from my bedroom window:


But then I saw this from my back door.


I'm not sure whether all those snow indentations are from animals - I certainly haven't been out there.  However, those brown monstrosities to the left are not welcome.  The mole or moles are clearly rubbing it in my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment