Saturday, January 11, 2020

Crisps (Chips)

Why doesn't America do decent crisps?  Is it because they call them chips?  I've already consumed most of the crisps I brought back with me from the UK, and I'm seriously craving more.  The lack of flavors that US "chips" offer is so disappointing.  I miss:

Walkers Crisps (particularly Prawn Cocktail flavor)
Skips
Hula Hoops
Quavers
Monster Munch
Wotsits
Frazzles
Chipsticks
Twiglets
Nik Naks
French Fries
Space Raiders
Salt & Shake
Wheat Crunchies
Mini Cheddars

and I'm sure I've missed out a load more.  Might me time to order some more (at inflated prices) on Amazon already.  I should also find out whether Canadian supermarkets sell any of the above - in which case I could take a drive north.  That sounds too desperate - but needs must.


No comments:

Post a Comment