Thursday, January 30, 2020

Engage

Another constructive day at work.  It’s the quiet before the storm – it’s going to be busy, potentially crazy busy, next week.  But not this week.  So how did I spend my afternoon?  I watched the first episode of Star Trek: Picard.  It happened to be streaming free on YouTube for a limited time – the rest of the episodes are on a streaming service that I’m probably never going to subscribe to.  But after having watched the first episode, I might be tempted.  It was good, really good.  I’ve long been a big fan of TNG – and Picard has always been my favorite Star Trek captain, so it was great to revisit him and his history.  And of course when you have an actor of the caliber of Patrick Stewart, he must be sick of the Star Trek fanboys so you know it must be a decent show if he was prepared to come back to this character.  Recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment