Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Winning!

In a glorious redemption with all that is right in the world, I won a prize yesterday!  I’ve mentioned the step challenge at work – well it finished a few weeks ago, and I won the “Most Improved” category!  Perhaps my baseline was lower than most, but nonetheless I revel in the glory of earning a $50 voucher for REI.  Now, if there is a follow-up competition tracking my calorie intake then I have a real shot of losing some weight!  It has also made me decide that I would quite like to get a decent fitness tracker (Christmas present idea alert!), like a Fitbit or similar that I can wear like a watch and will track things like steps, sleep and heart rate.  As I get nearer to the big 4-0, it’s definitely time to start taking my health a bit more seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment