Friday, June 10, 2016

Podcasts

I listen to a lot of podcasts, especially now with the amount of time I’m stuck in my car commuting to and from work.  And I listen to predominantly comedy podcasts – both American and English – since they provide a welcome respite from reality.  My actual problem now is running out of material to listen to – so all recommendations gladly accepted!  Here is what I currently have on my iPod (yes, I said iPod – I’ve also got an iPhone, but I tend to keep my music and podcasts on my iPod), in no particular order:

The Absolute Peach
The Adam Buxton Podcast
The Bugle
With Special Guest Lauren Lapkus
Hollywood Handbook
Serial
WOMP It Up!
Harmontown
Comedy Bang Bang
How Did This Get Made?
The Frank Skinner Show
Richard Herring’s Leicester Square Theatre Podcast
Answer Me This!
The Complete Guide to Everything
Me1 vs Me2 Snooker with Richard Herring
The Smartest man in the World

There have been a lot of other podcasts that have come and gone (either because they’ve finished or I’ve fallen out of favor with them), so it will be interesting to see how much this list changes over the next few years – and how reflective this is of my evolving tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment