Wednesday, June 22, 2016

A Fit of Pique

Bad day at work + Bad night’s sleep + Bad game of table tennis =




Sadly, it seems that all 3 of these things are continuing to happen at the moment.  I’ve got a new table tennis paddle that gives me a bit more power but less control, and it’s hurting my game.  This week I’ve been woken up early twice due to my smoke alarm chirping away because it needs a new battery (hopefully that is fixed now), and again this morning I think I got woken up by the sound of the same car engine as last week (they’d gone by the time I got to the bedroom window, but I suspect it might be the same person revving their engine but doing it a bit further down the road – we shall see if the pattern continues and I get woken up tomorrow and/or Friday, I’m going to try to video it if I can).  As for work, the less said about it the better at the moment – I’ve made a conspicuous effort not to comment on work in these blogs, but that may change if things continue the way they are and I need to let off some steam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment