Sunday, June 12, 2016

American Sports

The big 4 sports in the US are baseball, american football, ice hockey and basketball.  And, it might surprise you which order I like these in:

NFL > NBA > NHL > MLB

Yes, I have increasingly started to enjoy basketball.  That is something I never thought I’d say!  But I think of all these sports, basketball has the best display of individual skill and athleticism.  It’s currently the finals with Golden State Warriors leading the Cleveland Cavaliers.  Or, in the match-up of MVPs, Steph Curry vs LeBron James.  But most of you reading probably couldn’t care less about this!  What is also interesting is that I’ve really drifted away from baseball - a sport which I’ve seen a lot of live games of, but which I am increasingly indifferent to.  It is the US equivalent of cricket.

No comments:

Post a Comment