Monday, January 30, 2023

Indecision

I think I want to buy a new TV.  This period before the Superbowl is considered one of the best times to get a good deal.  But, as is typical for me, I am racked with indecision about what brand and model to go for.  Or even if I need a new TV.  Having spent a lot of time yesterday playing about with trying to maximize my audio and picture settings - and re-discovering how flawed my setup is - I think I want to splash the cash on something better.  I could get an updated version of my current TV - which apparently has fixed some of the issues I've noticed - but I think I'd rather go for a more reputable brand.  Even if it's double the price.  It goes against all my instincts, but I've been burned too many times when I go too cheap.         

No comments:

Post a Comment