Sunday, May 1, 2022

Body Clock

It's been less than a week, and I think I am still on UK time.  I am falling asleep in front of the TV in the evenings, totally unable to concentrate on any of the very many TV recordings that I made while I was away.  And then I wake up in the very early hours.  Even before sunrise.  It's all very disconcerting.  And probably not good for me.  I think I'm very slowly and incrementally readjusting to the time difference here, but it's taking me an incredibly long time - and considerably longer than adjusting to UK time from the US.  But perhaps I can make the most of this by getting into a healthier routine that involves starting the day early with some exercise.  And if my job workload remains light to non-existent, I think I can probably maintain this for a while even if I gradually start to wake up at a more sensible hour.    

No comments:

Post a Comment