Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Gift Bundle

I forgot to mention that last week a gift bundle from work finally got delivered.  Just to clarify - this was our CHRISTMAS gift bundle, and it arrived in May.  So just a smidgen late then!  I think it's interesting that it arrived less than a week after I e-mailed them to ask if they had an estimated delivery date.  I'm sure they could make a lot of excuses (logistical delays, travel delays, covid, etc.), but a 4 month delay seems pretty unacceptable to me - I hope we won't use that company again for branded gifts.  Of course, all of this is kind of moot because I had forgotten that the gift bundle consists of a bunch of stuff that I will probably never use.  A travel mug, some plastic drinking glasses and a portable coffee brewer.  So even more drinkware to add to all the other similar items I've accumulated over the years, and never used.  I know it's tough to pick out gifts that will appease a lot of people, but every time it's the same kind of thing.  Disappointing (and ungrateful of me!).          

No comments:

Post a Comment