Saturday, April 30, 2022

Prize

Here is what I won from my March Madness bracket:

A cap, a pair of shorts and a couple of t-shirts - all Seattle Supersonics branded.  Seattle Supersonics being the basketball team who ceased to exist just before I very first moved to Seattle (though there is frequent talk that if the NBA expands then they might be revived).  I guess because I won this in a basketball competition, I should have expected some basketball merch - and I'm okay with this.  And this is all good quality clothing, with the added bonus that everything seems to fit me good.  I assume they just picked it out from their store, because everything had it's price label on - the items came to about $200.  Not bad for 5 minutes of work filling in my bracket.   

No comments:

Post a Comment