Thursday, May 26, 2022

It's in the details

I was watching a TV show the other day - not important what it was, but I think it was The Baby on HBO, a surreal British horror comedy.  And there was one flashback scene during the show, set I think in the 70's.  And something unexpected caught my attention during the scene.  It was the bedding.  It looked familiar to me.  And then it dawned on me, I think it was the pattern I had on my childhood bedding.  And I emphasize the think, because I'm not entirely sure - and it's certainly not something I've thought about for many a year.  But I don't know what else would cause that feeling of familiarity with a fairly old-fashioned pattern on bedding I see on some random TV show.  Very bizarre.  I tried to do a google search to see if I could find the pattern, but I couldn't - so instead I've taken a photo of it from the TV screen.  For those who might know, does this look familiar?   

1 comment:

  1. The quilt cover certainly looks very similar but not so sure about the pillowcases.

    ReplyDelete