Saturday, May 14, 2022

Priorities

I could write a serious post about Ukraine or Roe vs Wade.  I could write something about the Eurovision Song Contest that I didn't watch, in which it didn't matter how bad Ukraine's song was they were always going to win.  I could write something about the FA Cup, however I didn't watch it.  I could write a hit piece on Elon Musk, someone who I absolutely loathe.  I could write something about the Johnny Depp trial, but I really couldn't care less about it.  But nope, I'm going to stick with something absolutely trivial that happened to me this week.  I had some blue macaroons a few days ago  - a treat I don't normally indulge in, but these were absolutely delicious.  However, they had the unexpected side effect of turning my poo an alarming shade of green for the next few days.  That's all I wanted to share - you're welcome.       

No comments:

Post a Comment