Monday, April 25, 2022

Checking In

I nearly forgot to post something today.  I think that's because I'm slightly discombobulated due to not being able to check in online for my flight tomorrow.  And that's frustrating because of all the bells and whistles I had to go through today in order to be eligible to check online.  I had to get a negative COVID test, which had to be taken via a supervised virtual video visit.  Then British Airways pushed this app on which you download all the required documentation.  But then when it came to actually checking in, absolutely no reference was made to this app at all.  It's quite bizarre.  But I've not been able to check in on my return flight to the US before - I think because the US is super stringent on having airlines check that all passengers have the correct documentation for entry.  And if that also includes COVID documentation now, I fear this could mean some big lines at the check in desk tomorrow.  The hope of course is that I can't check in because I don't have a seat currently assigned because I'm getting an upgrade.  But I fear that is wishful thinking, and I don't want to needlessly raise my expectations.       

No comments:

Post a Comment