Thursday, April 7, 2022

Bracketology

I think I mentioned in a blog post a few week's ago that I had completed a March Madness bracket, and that it hadn't started well.  Well with the winner having been decided this week, it is time to revisit my bracket.  And if I tell you that I somehow miraculously picked the correct winner, then you might have an inkling of where this is going.  In fact, I correctly picked 3 of the Final 4.  Ultimately, I finished with a ranking of about 32,000 and finished up in the 99.8% percentile.  Yes, I did better than 99.8% of the people who completed a bracket - and with minimal to no knowledge of college basketball.  Quite stunning really, I will never do this well again.  My only disappointment is that I wish I had entered more groups.  I only entered one which was set up by a local retailer - and I finished joint top, so I think I've won a prize!     

No comments:

Post a Comment