Friday, April 8, 2022

Checking In

I just checked in for my flight to London tomorrow, and it doesn't appear that I'm going to get an upgrade - which is disappointing.  I "think" when I've been upgraded before, I haven't been able to assign myself a seat.  But this time I have got a seat given to me - although I had absolutely no choice about where it was located, since there were no other choices available when I tried to change it (it's an aisle seat, when I actually prefer a window seat but whatever).  I'm in premium economy, so at least I've got a little bit of extra space.  And I'm in the front row of the premium economy section, so I may even have a little bit more leg room.  In actuality I think it's been a long time since I got upgraded, so it just may not be a thing they do now - unless of course you pay for it.  The problem is that once you've had a taste of business class, you want it again.       

No comments:

Post a Comment