Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Song of the Week #104

What's this now?  A contemporary song, released in the last year?  My oh my, I haven't chosen many of those.  But I've heard this tune a few times on the radio - and I liked it enough to Shazam it so that I could get the name of the artist (an app which I've only used a handful of times).  I listen to an alternative music station, but I'm not sure I'd call this alternative - maybe more electropop or dream pop.  Either way, I like the chilled out vibe of this song, despite (or because of?) it's simplicity - and you can't go wrong with some 80's-type synth.  I don't think this band is very big, and I'm not sure if they ever will be - I listened to a few other tracks of theirs and they all sound quite similar - but one to keep an eye out for.  

No comments:

Post a Comment