Friday, January 1, 2021

Wish List

I've spent a lot of the last week going through all my stuff - throwing things away that I don't need but also adding things to my Amazon cart that I think I need or want to replace.  So now I've got 12 things in my cart that with tax will come to over $500.  Do I pull the trigger?  None of the things I really need, but I'm very conscious that I'm a bit of a cheapskate.  So I suspect I'll just go ahead and get everything.  And I haven't even got to the big stuff yet.  In an ideal world, I'd even replace things that I haven't had for that long - a new sofa set, a new mattress, a new telly, a new exercise bike (which reminds me, I need to check whether we get a whole new allowance this year from our company for WFH and "wellbeing" expenses).  It's this time of year when I think it's important I have (and actually use!) some decent indoor exercise equipment.  There's currently a number of weather alerts in my area (heavy rainfall, wind advisory, flood watch, etc.) - so it's not like I'm going out loads at the moment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment