Friday, January 15, 2021

Towels

I've got these really thick and luscious bathroom towels.  I've had them for a while now, but considering I paid quite a bit of money for them (I think I did anyway - it was years ago that I got them) then I finally decided that it seemed like a waste not to have them in my rotation.  So the last couple of weeks I've started using them for the first time, and I've discovered that maybe they're not as good as all that.  For starters, they are not particularly absorbent - so it's an ordeal to get myself properly dry after a shower.  And then we have the fluff.  Every single surface in my bathroom is now coated in some red fluff from the towels.  I washed the towels before first use, but seemingly that made little difference.  And let me tell you how disconcerting it is to find bits of red fluff in every nook and cranny on your body long after drying - even in your hair.  Hopefully the towels will get better after a few more washes - otherwise it might be time to spend yet more money with Ian Amazon.       

2 comments:

  1. A nice & early contender for dubiously LGBTQ+ dodgy post of the year.

    You are male, yes??

    Ergo arguably towel quality, & deffo resultant fluff issues are non issues

    ReplyDelete