Monday, January 11, 2021

Nothing

I've got nothing to write about today.  Or, at least, nothing I feel like writing about today.  My brain has turned to mush.  I've been quite busy at work since the holiday break, and that has slightly preoccupied me.  But that's no excuse.  Yet another symptom of a lack of human interaction and stress (to go with losing hair and a lack of sleep - though I will say that I feel I have been sleeping a bit better recently).  I really need to get a pet.  Like REALLY need to.     

1 comment:

  1. A pet would be great for you.

    BUT

    Your problem is that with a pet, trips to the UK become emotionally harder.

    Also, you need a pet that either: tolerates your absence, or can accompany you, when you go on your hikes.

    Milo, for example, could do neither - he's got massive separation anxiety (this literally runs to seconds (not minutes) of being left alone) - & yes that's predominantly our fault - but he pegs out at about 5 miles - that's his limit.

    ReplyDelete