Sunday, January 10, 2021

Laptop Playing Up

This has now happened a few times, and is so aggravating, but my laptop occasionally freezes up.  For absolutely no reason.  And when it happens during a Skype call, well that isn't good.  The last time it happened I had to actually restart my laptop, other times it has unfreezed itself.  I have absolutely no idea what is causing this.  I have absolutely no idea what I can do about it (other than getting a new laptop).  And I have no idea if it's a sign of a bigger issue.  Certainly if it starts to happen more frequently (or at least more noticeably) then it will need to be replaced.  I suspect it's some kind of code built into the computer that only activates itself after a couple of years (past warranty).  Or some kind of Russian malware.       

No comments:

Post a Comment