Thursday, January 14, 2021

Gift Bundle

A gift bundle from work got delivered today.  We ordered this before Christmas, so I guess this was our holiday gift - though it might just have been because our department got renamed.  Either way, it was quite a pitiful selection of gift bundles we had to choose from.  I don't remember exactly what they were, but I guess I chose a comfort one because my gifts included a blanket, a humidifier and a neck massager.  Let me further clarify that: a blanket that I will never use (because I am not a blanket kind of person, and this is made of that weird microfiber material that I don't really like), a humidifier that doesn't work so I've already thrown it away (and that I don't need anyway, because I've got my own and better humidifier) and a neck massager that is like one of those stupid electric pulse things that are supposed to stimulate muscles, but actually do nothing.  So, really quite disappointing.  I'd rather have got a fleece or something that I would actually use.  Yes, I know I sound like an ungrateful whiner - but I think they could have and should have done so much better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment